- Excellent sound from beginning to end with both sides earning solid Double Plus (A++) grades – exceptionally quiet vinyl too
- Tubey Magical smooth sound is key to the best copies, and this copy delivers, with the analog richness the music needs
- Three of the best songs Fleetwood Mac ever did are here: Tell Me All The Things You Do, Station Man and Jewel Eyed Judy
- A grossly underappreciated album from Fleetwood Mac’s awesome post-Peter Green period
- Danny Kirwan is brilliant here – Kiln House is the last of the Mac’s grungy guitar-based albums
This is a favorite Fleetwood Mac album of ours here at Better Records and one that’s very hard to find with anything resembling good sound. Grungy guitars and punchy drums in a huge acoustical space. The louder you play it the better it sounds.
This period Fleetwood Mac, from Kiln House through Mystery to Me (both are the kind of records I would take to my Desert Island), has always been my favorite of the band. I grew up on this stuff, and I can tell you from personal experience, having played a dozen copies of Kiln House practically all day at some pretty serious levels for our shootout not that long ago, it is a positive THRILL to hear the album sound as good as it does right here. (more…)