- An outstanding copy with solid Double Plus (A++) sound on both sides, an Audiophile Jazz Demo Disc of the highest quality – fairly quiet vinyl too
- Tubey Magical, lively and clear, with three-dimensionality that will fill your listening room from wall to wall
- A record that fulfills the promise of the Direct to Disc recording technology
- Real jazz music make this a Must Own Audiophile disc
- If you are looking for a shootout winning copy, let us know, with music and sound like this, we hope to be able to do this shootout again soon
This is one of the best Direct-to-Disc recordings we know of, and it’s actually REAL JAZZ — a remarkably unusual combination in the World of Audiophile Records, if my experience over the last thirty-five years can serve as a guide.
Both sides here really get this music right. They’ve got big, full bottom ends and great top end extension, along with a surprising amount of transparency — you can really hear back to the piano behind the horns.