- An incredible London pressing with Shootout Winning Triple Plus (A+++) sound on side two and fairly quiet vinyl for a pressing from its era
- Engineered by the brilliant Roy Wallace at one of our favorite recording venues, Victoria Hall, this is the glorious sound that has not been heard on vinyl (or any other medium) for more than fifty years
- A spectacular Demo Disc recording that is big, clear, rich, dynamic, transparent and energetic
- The Tubey Magical richness is off the charts on this copy – if you want to know what kind of sound wins shootouts around these parts, this pressing will show you
- It knocked us out and it is guaranteed to do the same for you
We used to sell the Speakers Corner Decca pressing back in the late ’90s. It was one of the better offerings from that reissue label, and today would probably earn a sonic grade of B or so.
There is a world of difference between a reissue — even a good one such as the Speakers Corner — and the real thing, on either Decca or London press.