- My Generation IS BACK and sounds better than we ever thought was possible, with KILLER Shootout Winning Triple Plus (A+++) grades or close to it on both sides of this vintage MONO import pressing – exceptionally quiet vinyl too
- This incredible copy was just BIGGER and RICHER than just about every other we played, with rock energy to beat them all
- If you want to hear this music EXPLODE out of the speakers and come to life the way The Who wanted you to, this record will do the trick
- The right stampers make all the difference on this title – the average copy of this later pressing is hardly worth the vinyl it’s pressed on (we know, we’ve learned about them the hard way)
- “An explosive debut, and the hardest mod pop recorded by anyone. [T]he Who never surpassed the pure energy level of this record”
We recently finished a shootout for this record and this copy blew away the competition. Some tracks do sound better than others, but that’s par for the course with this kind of material. On the best songs, it had all the top-end, bass and presence that was missing from other copies. I’ve never heard these songs sound better than they do here.