More of The Who
Records We Only Sell on Import Vinyl
- A hard-rockin’ copy – this British Track pressing boasts INCREDIBLE Shootout Winning Triple Plus (A+++) DEMO DISC sound or close to it on both sides
- The recording is huge and lively with startling dynamics and in-the-room-presence like nothing you’ve heard
- This is Demo Disc quality sound by any measure, especially on Big Speakers at Loud Levels
- The vinyl is fairly quiet, but that is rarely a concern when an album has music this loud and powerful
- Drums so solid, punchy and present they put to shame 99% of the rock records on the planet
- The sound of the best pressings is raw, real and exceptionally unprocessed
- Cited as the best live rock recording of all time by The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, the BBC Q magazine, and Rolling Stone. In 2003, it was ranked number 170 on Rolling Stone’s list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.
- We should have all the papers that come with the album, but please be sure to double check with us, if having all the papers is important to you
Get ready to rock out, as this is one of the BEST SOUNDING live albums ever recorded. “Young Man Blues” on a copy such as this has drums that are so solid, punchy and present they positively put to shame the drum sound on 99 out of 100 rock records! Keith Moon lives on!
The bass is AMAZING on this record. Present vocals and clear guitars in both channels are also key to the best copies.
Most pressings do not get the guitars to jump out of the speakers the way the best can.
Few copies get the highest highs and the lowest lows but this one had it going on from top to bottom.
The seven minute long “Magic Bus” that finishes out the side is The Who at their best. Rock fans will have a hard time finding a better sounding Who pressing than this one, on either side.