- An outstanding copy of Tchaikovsky’s COMPLETE masterpiece with solid Double Plus (A++) sound on all FOUR sides
- If you have never experienced a vintage top quality pressing of a Wilkinson engineered Decca Tree recording from Victoria Hall, this is your chance to hear sound that puts practically everything else to shame
- A record like this lets you get lost in the world of its music, and what could be more important in a recording than that?
- This is an AMAZINGLY well recorded performance of one of the most famous ballets ever committed to analog tape
- Enchanting music and sound combine on this copy to make one seriously good Demo Disc, if what you are trying to demonstrate is how relaxed and involved vintage analog can make you feel
- If you’re a fan of brilliant showpieces such as these, this London Box Set from 1959 belongs in your collection.
- The complete list of titles from 1959 that we’ve reviewed to date can be found here.
There is certainly no shortage of Audio Spectaculars available on the site. A record such as this, so rich, natural and effortless, has distinctly different qualities that we feel are every bit as vital to the critical audiophile’s enjoyment of Tchaikovsky’s music.