- An original copy of Lang’s audiophile favorite from 1992 with superb Double Plus (A++) grades on both sides – exceptionally quiet vinyl too
- The sound of this rare import is rich, full-bodied, lively, and warm, with solid bass and breathy, clear vocals
- Includes Lang favorites “Miss Chatelaine” and “Constant Craving” – both are guaranteed to sound better than you have ever heard them
- 4 stars: “… the craft of the album is impressive indeed, and few artists have reinvented themselves with as much poise and panache as lang did on Ingénue.”
- If you’re a fan of Ms Lang, her classic album from 1992 surely belongs in your collection.
By 1992 records like this were only released on import vinyl and typically went out of print soon after they started their descent down the pop charts. I used to sell them back in the day and supplies were extremely limited and unpredictable. And once they were gone they were virtually never reissued. All of those factors conspire to make the cost of acquiring the mintiest pressings from overseas fairly high, and of course the main reason you have never seen the album on our site before.
Be that as it may, we have this copy available and it is not only very good sounding but the music is every bit as good as I remember it. (more…)