We’ve just created a new section. In it you will find records with exceptional sound and music that we’ve discovered over the years, records that are probably not well known to most audiophiles. You might consider it our version of 1001 Records to Hear Before You Die, except that there are only 120 titles or so, and the common theme is that the right pressings of these titles have truly audiophile sound. Please to enjoy.
- Persuasive Percussion makes its Hot Stamper debut with STUNNING Shootout Winning Triple Plus (A+++) sound from start to finish
- Explosive energy, but surprisingly the sound is both relaxed and sweet at the same time, never squawky
- Exceptional extension up high and down low — this is the copy that showed us just how good the album could sound
- Simply amazing space, ambience and depth – if you have never heard one of these kinds of records, you are really in for a treat with this one
- “This album was one of the early examples of “hi-fi” back in the late 50’s and early 60’s. How vivid is my memory of the bongos first playing from the left speaker…and then from the right one. And that wonderful sound! I could close my eyes now and relive a moment in time”