- The Original Soundtrack returns to the site for the first time in more than three years, here with solid Double Plus (A++) sound or BETTER on both sides of this original UK import pressing
- Side one (the better of the two) was very close in sound to our Shootout Winner – you will be shocked at how big and powerful the sound is
- Superb clarity and energy, solid down low, silky up top, and as huge as any recording you’ve ever heard
- A Top 100 Album and a real sonic blockbuster on a copy that sounds as good as this one does
- “Musically there’s more going on than in ten Yes albums, yet it’s generally as accessible as a straight pop band… 10cc is among the few groups actively engaged in stretching rock’s restrictive boundaries in a constructive and meaningful manner, without falling prey to pretense or excess.” – Rolling Stone
The recording itself is a Tour De Force, one reason I’ve been demonstrating my stereo with it for more than thirty years. The extended suite that opens side one, One Night in Paris, has ambience, sound effects, and incredibly dynamic multi-tracked vocals at its climax that will make your jaw drop.