More Richard Thompson
More Demo Discs for Bass
- An outstanding copy of The Thompsons’ final album with big, bold, energetic Double Plus (A++) sound or BETTER on both sides – exceptionally quiet vinyl too
- Without a doubt this is the best record Richard and Linda Thompson ever made
- Dynamic, huge, lively, powerful and musical – a real Demo Disc
- A Top 100 album, and clearly Thompson’s Masterpiece of Grungy Guitar Rock
- 5 stars: “Shoot Out The Lights found them rallying their strengths to the bitter end; it’s often been cited as Richard Thompson’s greatest work, and it’s difficult for anyone who has heard his body of work to argue the point.”
Without a doubt, this is the best record Richard and Linda Thompson ever made together, possibly the best record Thompson was ever involved with, but it also holds one other important distinction, one of great interest to us audiophiles: it’s the BEST SOUNDING record he (they) ever made as well.
Turn it up good and loud and you will be amazed at how dynamic the guitar solos are.