- A stunning Demo Disc quality early pressing of one of the most difficult-to-find records in the world of Classic ’60s Rock
- You get two incredible sides each rating a Triple Plus (A+++) or very close to it
- The sound is HUGE, full-bodied and lively throughout – check out that killer bottom end and the amazing transparency
- Amazing sound for so many classics: When The Music’s Over, Moonlight Drive, Love Me Two Times and more
- Nearly impossible to find copies that play anywhere near this quietly, let alone ones that sound like this!
PHENOMENAL sound for the Doors sophomore classic. You won’t believe how good this copy is — incredibly rich and full yet still clean, clear and dynamic with a big bottom end, driving rock and roll energy and huge amounts of space. Thanks Bruce Botnick, you are da man!
Honestly, we must return or reject 80% of the copies that come through the door, which should go a long way towards explaining why they hit the site with such irregularity. We know what the best stampers are and have for quite a while. What we have a devil of a time doing is finding anyone selling the album who knows how to grade it properly, especially when it comes to the kind of groove damage that’s common to records played on turntables that lack anti-skate adjustment. What good is a record with distortion on vocal peaks, not to mention inner grooves that are borderline unlistenable? (more…)