- A hard-rockin’ copy – this British Track pressing boasts huge and powerful Double Plus (A++) sound on both sides
- The recording is huge and lively with startling dynamics and in-the-room-presence like nothing you’ve heard
- The drums are so solid, punchy and present they put to shame 99 out of 100 rock records you’ve ever played
- 5 stars in Allmusic – a Rolling Stone readers’ poll in 2012 ranked it the best live album of all time!
- Cited as the best live rock recording of all time by The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, the BBC Q magazine, and Rolling Stone. In 2003, it was ranked number 170 on Rolling Stone’s list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.
Killer sound for this classic live album! Get ready to rock out, as this is one of the BEST SOUNDING live albums ever recorded. Young Man Blues on a copy such as this has drums that are so solid, punchy and present they positively put to shame the drum sound on 99 out of 100 rock records! Keith Moon lives on! (more…)